Krispy Kreme Donuts Giving Free Dozens to Class of 2020
Krispy Kreme knows how to help you get over not having a traditional graduation ceremony. Stuff your face with a free dozen, for one day only.
If you're a high school, or college, senior, Krispy Kreme says you deserve a free dozen donuts. They're calling it the Graduate Dozen. If you can't walk across the stage, walk into a Krispy Kreme location, and get your free donuts. May 19th ONLY.
Don't blow this opportunity to score the best donuts ever. I grew up in Wisconsin, America's Dairyland, and Land of no Krispy Kreme franchises. I didn't get to taste my first Krispy Kreme donut until I moved to Virginia, at the age of 23. There simply is not donut that compares.
To get your free Grad Dozen, just wear or bring something from the list below into a participating Krispy Kreme shop:
- Cap and gown with 2020 tassel
- Class of 2020 apparel (t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc.)
- 2020 letterman jacket featuring senior status
- 2020 class ring
- Graduation announcement featuring name with matching ID
- Student photo ID featuring senior status
- Other Class of 2020 senior swag
The Grad Dozens are available for sale May 18 - May 25 only. More details at krispykreme.com.