The #1 Halloween Costume From Your Birth Year
Like most newborn babies, you were most likely a cute little pumpkin for your first Halloween costume. But what was everyone else dressed as? Check out this list of the most popular costumes throughout the years.
- 1970 - The Beatles
- 1975 - Jaws (No not left shark, the OG shark)
- 1980 - Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazard
- 1985 - Marty McFly from Back to the Future
- 1990 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 1991 - Morticia Addams
- 1992 - Catwoman
- 1993 - A dinosaur from Jurassic Park
- 1994 - A lion from The Lion King
- 1995 - The Star Trek cast
- 1996 - Scream (and basically every year since)
- 1997 - The Spice Girls
- 1998 - Godzilla
- 1999 - Tarzan
- 2000 - Fred Flinstone
- 2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
- 2002 - Harry Potter's Hermoine Granger
- 2003 - Spider-Man
- 2004 - Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean
- 2005 - The cast of Grey's Anatomy
Oh, how times have changed... Life was so simple before people we're dressing up as 'Sexy Donald Trump'. Before a cute couple's costume was a Juul and a Juul pod. Oh, the good old days.
What will 2018 be? I predict Post Malone or anyone else with face tattoos you can easily draw on last minute.
For a full list of years from 1968-2017, you can check out the entire article here.