The 6 Best Appelicious Treats in Rockford for Fall
We are a week into fall and I'm already over pumpkin spice everything. I mean, people have been eating it since August, and I'm actually totally OK with that, because while I think pumpkin spice is good; I don't think it's great. Give me apple anything over pumpkin spice all.fall.long.
Like these appelicious dishes and treats that you can find all over Rockford.
1. Greenfire's Caramel Apple Pecan French Toast
2. The apple dumpling at the Machine Shed
3. Bookworm Bakery's apple pie
4. Mary's Market apple cinnamon muffins
5. Yummy apple pie cupcakes from Yolo Sweets
6. Apple cider donuts from your favorite orchard.
What is your favorite apple dessert and where can we find it?