What to Expect at Urban Farmgirl’s Spring Main Street Market
This is one of my absolute favorite events of the year. So many wonderful things in and around our home were found at Urban Farmgirl's Main Street Market.
Urban Farmgirl's Main Street Market is almost here. Saturday, May 15, 2021 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Belvidere. Boutique shops, handmade artisans, clothing trucks and purveyors of vintage goods, food trucks and great music. This is the kind of event that makes a Saturday fantastic.
We truly are blessed to have an event like Main Street Market in the 815. Home decor shopping from thousands of the most unique items you'll find anywhere. There's nothing that compares to finding something you'd love to have in your home and being able to buy it directly from its creator.
Here are some of the most important things you need to know for this year's market:
- Discounted tickets are on sale now by clicking here. Online advance tickets are $7 for adults, $10 at the gate the day of the event. $5 for children ages 10-17 (9 & under are free).
- Early Bird tickets are only available in advance for $20. (Early Bird ticket holders enter at 8am).
- Tickets are sold through Eventbrite, which adds a small processing fee to your purchase.
- Two Men & A Truck will be available to deliver large items. They will have an online form that you can fill out the day of the event which will collect delivery information and payment. Deliveries will be made on the Monday and Tuesday after the event.
- Masks will be required at all times while shopping.
- Parking will be available in large grassy lots off Route 76.
For more information, visit Urban Farmgirl's Main Street Market Facebook event page.
The 100 Best Places to Live in the Midwest
Steve Shannon is host of The Steve Shannon Show on 97ZOK. On the air weekday mornings from 6 to 10 a.m. and a special 'Rewind' show, featuring favorite moments from previous shows, on Saturday mornings from 5 to 7 a.m.. Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and like his page on Facebook.