Wisconsin Mansion is $5 Million Dollars of Unbelievable Luxury
With all the 'WOWS' in this photo gallery, I can't imagine the sore neck I'd get from all the head-turning reactions on an actual tour of this massive estate.
Every once in a while, you see (or taste) something so amazing, that it's impossible to use actual words to describe how you feel.
Even without words, anyone around you knows your current state of mind. You'll make sounds that we've all made that clearly demonstrate how pleased you are.
This House Photo Gallery Doesn't Need Words
OK, maybe just a few.
You're about to lay eyes on over seventy photos of a 16-acre estate with a mansion, guest house, pool and pool house, tennis court and garden
This house even has a potting shed bigger than most small homes.
The asking price for this place $5,995,000.
The home is located at 9303 N. Valley Hill Road in River Hills. The small community of River HIlls is just north of the city of Milwaukee and while there are many pricey pieces of real estate in the area, none are quite like this home.
The Suzanne Powers Realty Group shared some of this home's features:
- The property is 16-acres and the main house is 16,000-square-feet
- The main house has an elevator to access five upstairs bedrooms.
- Guest bedroom on the lower level.
- 5 full bathrooms and 6 half baths.
- Living room, den and two family rooms on the main level,
- Chef's kitchen with two islands
- Butler's pantry and a cook's kitchen
- Attached and detached garages with 10 total garage spaces
- The detached garage has a guest house above it with a living area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- In-ground pool
- Renovated pool house with a kitchenette, storage room and bunk room.
- Tennis court
- Potting shed with a farmhouse sink
- 16 beautiful acres of varying landscape