10 Most Important Tips for Black Friday Shopping Newbies
One of the most popular shopping days of the year has arrived. If you are one that's likes to hit the stores early with the rest of the crowds, here are some tips that can help make your shopping experience a bit less chaotic.
The goal of Black Friday Shopping is to make it out alive and with room left on your credit card.
- Check out the deals and know what you want the most. Chances are you aren't going to get everything you want because things sell out fast, so prioritize.
- Sign up for Black Friday shopping alerts. Many stores now have apps that you can get the latest updates on if you subscribe.
- Follow your favorite stores on social media. You may get extra discounts or incentives.
- Compare store prices ahead of time to get the best deal on the item you really want.
- Make sure you read all the fine print and don't miss anything.
- Don't forget to ask for gift receipts. Many stores don't give these unless asked.
- Take a friend with you. If there are long lines you will appreciate the company.
- Shop online. Many Black Friday deals are actually available online so make sure you check out the websites.
- Don't forget the coffee. It's going to be a long night/morning. You will need all the caffeine your body can handle.
- Last of all, you must come visit me at PrimeTime Audio Video. I will of course put a smile on your face by drawing winners for cool prizes every 30 minutes including a 65 inch Ultra HDTV starting at 5 a.m..