15 Things Rockford Kids Would Buy if They Won $10,000
Did you know you have the chance to win $10,000 on 97ZOK?
Isn't that awesome? You get 10 codewords a day starting at 8:00 AM and you have the chance to win $10,000. You can find all those details on how to win right HERE.
So to get you in a winning mood, let's do some dreaming about what you'd buy. Vacations, cars, bills, you know, adult things. But what about your kids? They'd probably spend the money on very different things.
We asked on our Facebook page what your kid would spend $10,000 on and your responses did not disappoint.
Here's what Rockford kids would buy with $10,000 -
- "A new show cow and battle bots"
- "My 10 yo would spend it on fishing stuff an a freezer to feed family and friends and my 15 yo would buy herself a car so she wouldn’t have to drive my turd on wheels, as she respectfully calls it."
- "Knowing my daughter, she'd give it all to St jude's."
- "4 yr. old granddaughter : I would buy a big bouncy castle and a big toy car for Daddy."
- "Video games and food! (I'm sure he'd ask me if I needed anything a few days later)"
- "All of the Rainbocorns"
- "Dinosaur toys"
- "College and a bit for starbucks"
- "I have a 21 month old. I would say milk"
- "12 year old said race car and bowling balls"
- "A trip to Disney World"
- "Gaming computer and crystals"
The most popular response though - V-Bucks & Robux.
Spoiler alert - if you win, you don't have to spend ANY of it on your kids.
Details on how YOU can win that $10K are right here.