5 Ways to Prepare for Fall Allergies
If anyone needs these, it's me. I always try and outsmart my fall allergies. Does it work for me? No, but I want to share the best tips for YOU.
1. Check the pollen levels of the day. If the pollen levels are high then avoid outdoor activity. If you can't avoid the outside world, don't forget tissues.
2. Accessorize your daily allergy pill. Taking an allergy pill every day is enough for some, but for others we need eye drops/nasal spray for that extra protection.
3. Pinpoint your allergies. It might not even be the typical fall allergens you're allergic to. Head to your local allergist to confirm your allergy.
4. Have an allergy free space in your home. As much as the puppy cuddles rock, you want to make sure your bed is free of dander, pollen, etc. so you can have an allergy free slumber.
5. Eating local honey aka ingesting local pollen. Over time, a person may become less sensitive to this allergy-inducing pollen.
Even though my allergies are a lost cause, hopefully these tips help you sneeze a little less this year.