8 Unique Fall Activities in IL You’ve Never Heard of But Should Totally Try
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a trip to the corn maze, pumpkin patch, or apple orchard. Those are all classic Fall activities that will never get old. But it's 2019, and your Fall activity options might be greater than you know!
Check out these 8 unique Fall activities to do in Illinois that you might not have heard of before according to Chicago Parent -
- Take the family to an Apple Maze - Love corn mazes? Get lost in an apple maze this year. It's the first apple tree maze in the nation.
- Drive through a light show - You've probably seen these during Christmas time, but why not experience a light show alongside the Fall leafs?
- Explore a pumpkin wonderland - Jack's Pumpkin Glow in Chicago is a light up pumpkin paradise you'll never forget.
- Take a moonlit hayride - Take a tractor drawn wagon ride and end your night with s'mores by the fire.
- Visit a glass pumpkin patch - You’ll find more than 5,000 pieces of glass blown pumpkins and more.
- Go to a scarecrow fest - See more than 100 handmade and mechanical scarecrows.
- Attend the night of 1,000 jack-o-lanterns - Light up the night at Chicago Botanic Gardens.
- Run away from zombies - The walking dead come to life in downtown Elgin’s “Nightmare on Chicago Street.”
So switch up your Fall fun this year by creating a new unique tradition.