Aldi’s Wine Advent Calendar Hits Stores Tomorrow
Whether you're ready for the holidays or not, Aldi is hooking you up with the biggest present of all tomorrow morning, the Aldi wine advent calendar.
Advent calendars have always been one of my favorite things, and for the last 11 years, wine has also been one of my favorite things. Throw those things together with an Aldi price tag and I'm sold!
The only problem with this Aldi wine calendar is that we're going to have to be at the store at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning to score one.
Last year they were gone in minutes!
The Festive Collection Wine Advent Calendar is what dreams are made of featuring 24 mini bottles of wine.
Aldi lists the following blends:
- 1 x Malbec, Argentina, 12.5%
- 1 x Chardonnay, Argentina, 12.5%
- 1 x Shiraz, Australia, 13.5%
- 1 x Red Blend, Australia, 13.5%
- 1 x Chardonnay, Australia, 12.5%
- 1 x Merlot, Chile, 12.5%
- 1 x Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile, 12.5%
- 1 x Rosé, Chile, 12%
- 1 x Sauvignon Blanc, Chile, 12%
- 1 x Tempranillo, Spain, 12.5%
- 1 x Red Blend, Spain, 13.5%
- 1 x Cava Rosé Brut, Spain, 11.5%
- 1 x Carignan, France, 12.5%
- 1 x Merlot Rosé, France, 13%
- 1 x Colombard, France, 11.5%
- 1 x Viognier, France, 13%
- 1 x Red Blend, Italy, 12%
- 1 x Pinot Grigio, Italy, 12%
- 1 x Pinot Grigio Blush, Italy, 12%
- 1 x Prosecco Extra Dry, Italy, 11%
- 1 x Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, 12.5%
- 1 x White Zinfandel, U.S.A., 11%
- 1 x Shiraz, South Africa, 13%
- 1 x Chenin Blanc, South Africa, 12.5%
There is one other problem...they won't give us any specific information! Well aside from what delicious wine awaits us, there's no price online and even when you call the store to find out if they will have the calendar in stock, you get a recording stating that the wine calendar info is not available. Just saying I need to be at the store tomorrow morning.
Who's coming with me?