Coldplay Halftime Drinking Game
Neither the Bears nor the Packers are playing this Sunday, but you know who is? Coldplay. And you know what that means? You need a Coldplay drinking game.
Some people love Coldplay... and some people think of Coldplay more of a nice mellow song between Uptown Funk and Bad Blood...
If you're in the latter group, you might be thinking of using halftime as a bathroom break this year, but don't, because Beyonce and Bruno Mars are making appearances, which means there are plenty of potential surprises, and thus, plenty of fun drinking game opportunities.
Just like I said last year, if you're not drinking... or just not drinking because it's a Sunday night... change the drinks to push-ups or jumping jacks.
Michelle’s Coldplay Drinking (or push-up) Game
Take one drink if…
- Chris Martin has anything written on his hand.
- Gwyneth Paltrow shows up on stage.
- Beyonce pops out of the floor.
- Your dad asks, "who's Coldplay?"
- Bruno Mars has a drum solo.
- Another famous artist shows up.
Take two drinks if…
- Beyonce comes out of the sky.
- Someone at your party falls asleep during "A Sky Full of Stars."
- Papa John's pizza makes an appearance.
- You just got to the party in time to watch Coldplay.
- Beyonce wears flowers in her hair.
- Chris Martin wears a t-shirt and jeans.
Finish your drink if…
- Beyonce announces she's pregnant.
- The power goes out.
- Chris Martin says he's hungry because he only eats 6 days a week.
- Jennifer Lawrence shows up.
- Coldplay gets boo-ed.
Finish all the drinks in your house if…
- You consider naming your next child, Apple, Pear, or Orange. Or grapes.
- You're really thirsty and you don't have any water.
- You don't want to go to work on Monday.