Frozen Finds: Lean Cuisine Roasted Turkey Breast [VIDEO]
In need of a little Thanksgiving in April? This Lean Cuisine might do it for you.
Unless you're like me and you love Thanksgiving for the mac and cheese and brown and serve rolls.
One of my Facebook friends, Liz, suggested I try the roasted turkey Lean Cuisine, so I gave it a chance, but I should have remembered I don't like stuffing or gravy. Whoops.
Frozen Find #16: Lean Cuisine Roasted Turkey Breast
“roasted Turkey Breast with savory herb dressing and cinnamon apples"
260 calories, 3g fat, 24g sugar, 45g carbs, 13g protein
- Smell: It smells like something you eat when you're a grandma.
- Appearance: It's a little grey.
- Texture: That is some hard to chew turkey!
- Size: There was enough for sure, but maybe that's because I didn't really like it.
- Deliciousness: 6/10 because it's not the Lean Cuisine's fault that I don't like gravy or stuffing. If you like those things, you might love this, but not me. Not good.
Love it or Leave it? Leave it.