Here are the Most Hated Thanksgiving Food in Every State
An abundance of geolocated tweets has been used as a poll to find out what people hate to eat at Thanksgiving flavor.
Based on over 50,000 tweets, a map has been made to show what the most hated foods are by state.
- The most hated food overall is cranberry sauce, which is the least favorite of 17 states.
- The next most hated is green bean casserole, hated by 12 states.
- Third place hails stuffing, with 9 states hating it.
- In fourth place, sweet potatoes are hated by 6 states.
- Pumpkin pie tied for last, with turkey, both hated by 3 states.
That's right, three states hate turkey, and three hate pumpkin pie. I now know which states I will NOT be spending Thanksgiving in.
Check out the full map: