5 Quintessential Characteristics IL Residents Love About Fall
For many people who live in Illinois, fall is their favorite time of year, and here are the top five reasons why.
The Best Season Of The Year In Illinois Is Fall
We are really lucky to live in Illinois when it comes to the seasons of the year because we get to experience all four of them fully. Though there are good things about each if I had to pick a favorite my answer would be fall. I believe many other residents feel the same way I do. If you're not quite convinced, I have some reasons that could help change your mind.
Illinois' Top Five Favorite Things About Fall
# 5 Halloween
- It's one of the best holidays of the year. How can you not enjoy costumes, candy, jack-o-lanterns, haunted houses, and so much more?
# 4 Football
- Such an exciting sport on any level including youth, high school, college, and pros. It doesn't matter if the games are on Friday nights, all day on Saturdays, or even Sunday afternoons. It will always put smiles on fans' faces.
# 3 Harvest
- I always look forward to family trips to local apple orchards, pumpkin patches, and vegetable stands. There are so many tasty foods to choose from.
# 3 Weather
- After a long hot summer, it's such a relief to enjoy some hoodie weather. For fans of winter activities, that means they are right around the corner.
# 1 Leaves Changing Colors
- It's the most beautiful time of year in the outdoors.
For more info about fall in Illinois, HERE.