The Wedding Shoe Game [VIDEO]
My friend Amy got married on Saturday! Last week, she asked me to help her out with a game at the rehearsal dinner. She asked me if I'd ever heard of the "wedding shoe game."
Even me, the professional bridesmaid, had never heard of this before! I immediately googled the game to see what it was all about.
The game is usually played at a wedding, the bride and groom sit back-to-back in the center of the room and swap one shoe. They then hold a shoe in each hand, one of hers and one of his.
Someone, the DJ maybe or a friend, is the question asker. The question asker reads a bunch of questions to the couple about their relationship and the two answer the questions by raising the shoe of the person they think fits the statement.
My explanation might be a little wordy, but luckily I had a fellow bridesmaid there to video part of the game so you will understand how it works and how something ridiculously simple can be so cute and entertaining.
Amy decided to play the game during her rehearsal dinner, which was held at the place she and her husband had their first date.
I came up with a few of my questions on my own, but I also searched the Internet for ideas. You can use this list if you want at your wedding, I won't tell anyone.
Amy & Anthony’s Shoe Game Questions
- Who is more nervous about tomorrow?
- Who’s the better cook?
- Who snores the most?
- Who makes more couple decisions?
- Who tried to kiss the other one first?
- Who has to have the last word?
- Who spends the most time in the shower?
- Who’s more likely to get lost?
- Who’s the better story-teller?
- Who’s more creative?
- Who’s more likely to be running late?
- Who was the bigger nerd in school?
- Who is more spontaneous?
- Who’s more likely to drop their phone in the toilet?
- Who said “I love you” first?
- Who uses their phone more?
- Who’s a better dancer?
- Who’s more likely to end up in jail?
- Who’s more likely to not be able to sleep tonight?
- Who’s your favorite person in the world?