Things You Could’ve Done In Rockford With The Hour You’re Losing
Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour on Saturday night. Losing an hour is a big deal when you consider what you could've done with it.
If we didn't lose an hour this weekend, we could've...
- gotten a pothole-damaged tire replaced.
- gotten a new pair of glasses at Hour Eye Care in Roscoe.
- gotten takeout from Happy Wok and made it back home and finished it.
- gotten 2-3 scans, X-rays or an MRI at Forest City Imaging. They're pretty fast.
- cooked two of Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals.
- gotten your Spring cleaning started. On second thought, never mind. We can procrastinate on that, it isn't actually Spring yet.
Here's one thing you SHOULD DO Saturday after adjusting your clocks...
- Put new batteries in ALL of your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.