You Can Now Stay In the ‘Fresh Prince’ Bel Air Mansion
To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air," Will Smith has teamed up with the owners of the Banks Mansion so you can stay the night and get treated like royalty. Did I mention it's only $30 a night!
Posted on Airbnb, you can rent the wing where the Fresh Prince stayed while he lived with Aunt Viv and Uncle Phil. The wing includes one bedroom, a full bathroom, pool area, an outdoor lounge, and the dining room. Seems all nice, in addition to all of that you will be treated like a royal. You will also receive:
- A brand-new pair of Jordan’s before shooting some b-ball in the bedroom
- Spinning throwback classics all night on turntables just like DJ Jazzy Jeff’s
- Getting to dress up like the Fresh Prince himself, with access to his closet
- Poolside luxe lounge chairs.
- You will not have access to the kitchen (or a butler) but you will have all your meals provided and served on silver platters.
Now that's a vacation! If you are interested you better book fast dates are already booked up for 2021. There is only one thing you have to do, if you do get to go you must take a taxi and sing the theme song until you arrive at the mansion.