10 Restaurants You Can Bring Your Dog To In Rockford
National Pet Day was last week but ask any dog or cat lover and they'll tell you every day is National Pet Day.
That's why it's nice to see there are so many restaurants that are pet-friendly in the Rockford area.
In total, there are 31 restaurants in the Rockford area where you can bring your pooch or kitty according to BringFido.
Here's the top 10:
- Irish Rose - 519 East State Street
- Chipotle - 751 South Perryville Road
- Prairie Street Brewing Company/Brewhouse - 200 Prairie Street
- Tavern On Clark - 755 Clark Drive
- Thunder Bay Grille - 7652 Potawatomi Trail
- Oscar's Pub & Grill - 5980 East State Street
- Mary's Market - Edgebrook Shops, 4431 East State Street & 2636 McFarland Road.
- Wired Cafe - 414 East State Street
- Octane Interlounge - 124 North Main Street
- Beef-A-Roo - 6893 Lexus Drive, 2538 Auburn Street, 6380 East Riverside Boulevard, 6116 North Second Street, 3401 South Alpine Road, 5109 Rockrose Court, & 4601 Adamson Lane
If you know of any other eateries in Rockford or the surrounding areas that might be pet-friendly, let us know.