29 Different Sightings of the Bizarre, Chicago Illinois ‘Mothman’ (Video)
We've had stories of the seven foot winged creature, haunting Woodstock and area communities. But here's a story about "Mothman" that has scared Chicago are people for decades. PATCH
Here are some sightings of the "Mothman" in the Chicago area:
- May 19th: "Giant bats" are seen performing maneuvers in the air near Adler Planetarium.
- June 29: Spotted was a a creature "dark black shadow with wings" in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.
- Aug. 2: A woman and her son saw a "tall, dark humanoid" and heard "sucking and slobbering sounds" in Bolingbrook.
- Aug. 4: On the same day, one sighting in Melrose Park and one in River Forest.
So here's what this "Mothman" looks like according reports:
- Five to six foot wing span
- Small human like head
- Deep blue-green skin
- Long tapered feet
The stories are all very similar and the events are about the same. Check this one out that happened along North Lake Shore Drive:
"Then suddenly, the large winged being slowing descended in front of them, no more than 25 feet away. It hovered about 5 feet above the sidewalk, with it's wing spread open, as it peered at the couple with large bright red eyes that slowly altered back and forth in intensity. Several people on the other side of the street, including a delivery van driver, reacted with screams and frightened yelps. The winged being hovered for 10 seconds, then quickly pulled the wings into its body and shot up quickly into the night sky." - Phantoms and Monsters
Check out this video about the Chicago "Mothman."
FOR THE REST OF THE SIGHTING GO HERE