Katy Perry Halftime Drinking Game
The Seattle Seahawks are playing the New England Patriots this Sunday, that's right Tom Brady vs. Russell Brand. Wait, that's not his name. Russell Wilson right?
Let's be honest, if I didn't come in a miserable last place in my Fantasy Football league (R.I.P. There's No 60 Yd Line), I might care a little more about this game. But instead, Tom Brady decided to suck the first half of the season and despite leading his team to the Super Bowl, he led my team down the drain.
But enough of my complaining, let's get to the fun part of Sunday's game, Katy Perry making her Super Bowl halftime debut.
I feel medium about Katy as the chosen performer, it might be awesome, it might be terrible, which of course, is why we will all be watching.
Considering she hasn't had a big hit since "Dark Horse" I have a feeling it'll be a lot of "classic" Katy and I'm hoping for some "Last Friday Night" or "I Kissed a Girl."
While you're watching Katy run around the stage, maybe grab a drink and play my Katy Perry drinking game.
If maybe you'd prefer to not look like you got run over by a bus next Monday, play with push-ups.
Michelle's Katy Perry Drinking (or push-up) Game
Take one drink if...
- Katy licks a lollipop
- Katy wears a bra with some sort of food on it
- Fireworks go off during "Firework"
- Lenny Kravitz doesn't have a shirt on
- Katy wears a bright colored wig
- Katy sings a song that isn't hers
Take two drinks if...
- Katy actually kisses a girl
- Katy has a wardrobe malfunction
- There is a Taylor Swift reference
- Katy sings a brand new song
- (when) They Sing "American Woman"
Finish your drink if...
- The power goes out
- Kanye shows up saying, "Katy you're great and all but Beyonce had the best Super Bowl performance of all time!"
- Aerosmith shows up, because that would be amazing
- Any of Katy's ex-boyfriends are in the stands
Finish all the drinks in your house if...
- You don't want to go to work on Monday
- If Jesus shows up. Cuz then that's it, man.