Many Major Stores Will Be Closed on Thanksgiving
Many of your favorite big retailers have already announced that they will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
Spending time with family on a holiday shouldn't be something referred to as a "growing trend." Many retailers are deciding to be closed on Thanksgiving Day because of the growing popularity of being at home with family. WTF!?!
Whatever their reason for closing, I'm thrilled that employees of the following stores will be somewhere relaxing and enjoying time with people they love.
- Ace Hardware
- Guitar Center
- Half Price Books
- Harbor Freight
- Hobby Lobby (open for Black Friday at 8 a.m.)
- Home Depot
- HomeGoods (open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- Lowe’s (open for Black Friday at 6 a.m.)
- Marshalls (open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- Mattress Firm
- Petco (open for Black Friday at 8 a.m.)
- Pier 1
- Sam’s Club
- TJ Maxx (open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- True Value
RetailMeNot, as reported at foxillinois.com, "predicts" the following stores to be open on Thanksgiving:
- Old Navy
- Bass Pro Shops
- Best Buy
- Big Lots