Scary Good Boozy ‘Screamsicle Shakes’ with Vodka and Oreos
I'm not a big shake drinker, but I've found the recipe that is changing my ways. Stop on the way home to pick up Screamcicle supplies, today.
When it comes to mixing alcohol and ice cream, Iv'e never really had anything I really liked, other than a grasshopper. Specifically, a grasshopper from a supper club.
Vodka and oreo cookies, the two ingredients that get me most excited about the Screamsicle. Those are two of my favorite things.
Thank you Delish.com, now... let's make some drinks.
*This recipe will make four drinks
- Chocolate sauce (used for garnish)
- 6 Oreos, finely crushed
- 1 qt. orange sherbet
- 3/4 c. milk
- 8 oz. vanilla vodka
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Orange & black sprinkles, for garnish
- Pour 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce onto a small, shallow plate. Place Oreo crumbs on a second small plate. Dip rims of serving glasses first in chocolate sauce, then in Oreo crumbs.
- Combine sherbet, milk, and vodka in a blender and blend to combine. Drizzle some chocolate sauce on the inside of each serving glass, then fill with milkshake. Garnish with whipped cream, remaining Oreo crumbs, and sprinkles.