30 Things That Happen When You’re Almost 30 [LIST]
Turns out being almost 30 is a lot different than being "in your twenties."How fitting that I found this list three minutes after someone in this office just told me, "you're gonna be 30 soon, Michelle."
My response was of course, telling that person they were going to be 40 before I turn 30... in 2.5 years, which isn't exactly "soon."
As someone in my late twenties, I would say I agree with 63% off them.
That's it though, 63%, because I still like New Year's Eve and high heels, and I will still go out somewhere if you call me after 8pm. 9:30 is pushing it.
Ok, that's not true, I'll go out at like 11, but that's it...
Here are some of my favorites from the BuzzFeed post, you can see the rest of the list here.
- You know that if it’s past 8 p.m. and you’re not already out, you’re NOT going out.
- You shudder when you realize college was 10 YEARS AGO.
- Every party you go to now includes at least one baby.
- Hangovers not only last longer, but intensify as the day goes on.
- You realize it's always worth it to pay more for the direct flight.
- Comfortable shoes seem more and more attractive.
- You lose the ability to digest the $1 menu.
- You witness your First Facebook Divorce.
- Teen slang enrages you.
- You stop freaking out when you don't have plans on Saturday night.
- College kids start to look like small children to you.
- Happy hour becomes "would rather be at home" hour.