This Justin Timberlake Halftime Drinking Game Will Be the Best Part of Your Super Bowl
You're definitely gonna have to take Super Bowl Monday off if Joey Fatone pops out of the floor.
It isn't the Super Bowl with out a halftime performance, and it's not a halftime performance without a drinking game!
Actually this year, I have a feeling you'll enjoy the performance with or without a cocktail, but it's still fun to play.
As always, you fitness fans can turn this into a jumping jacks and push-ups game if you want, I will be playing with (sips of) wine.
Michelle's Justin Timberlake Halftime Show Drinking Game
Take one drink if...
- Justin Timberlake sings 'Filthy'
- Justin does a moonwalk like dance step
- JT mentions how much he loves his wife, Mary Camden. I mean Jessica Biel
- There is a guitar in JT's hands
- If there's talking about bringing sexy back
Take two drinks if...
- If Chris Stapleton joins JT on stage to perform their new song
- If Jimmy Fallon intros the halftime show
- If that really recognizable 'Cry Me a River' instrumental starts playing
- If someone at your Super Bowl party says they don't like Justin Timberlake
Finish your drink if...
- Justin wears his Canadian tuxedo from his Britney Spears days
- Janet Jackson shows up, you remember her right?
- If Alicia Keys is secretly playing the piano
Finish all the drinks at your party if...
- If *NSYNC shows up... preferably from inside the stage circa Destiny's Child
- If Ryan Gosling, Britney Spears or any of the JT Mickey Mouse crew shows up
- The cast of 'This is us' is on screen at all during the halftime performance, sans Crock-Pots
- You don't want to wake up Monday morning