We Just Found Your Six New Best Friends
And all six of them will be at Galentine's Day this Friday night.
We are just a few days away from Galentine's Day and that means we are getting introduced to the six wines we will have on hand for the wine tasting.
Those six wines are about to become your new bffs.
Because, let's face it, the entire night is about best friends and what's in your glass can be just as important as who your cheersing with.
Without further ado, here are the six wines we'll be sampling on Friday:
- Caposaldo, Sweet Moscato, a sparkling Italian white wine described as, 'Bright gold in color, this sweet wine delivers intense pear, peach and spice aromas and flavors, and fresh, vivacious bubbles'
- Château Souverain, Chardonnay, a still white wine from California
- Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, a sparkling white wine from Italy, described as 'fresh, fragrant, and frizzante with bright, floral aromas that give way to flavors of ripe stone fruit, tangerines, and honey.'
- Riunite, Sangria, a flavored fruit Sangria from Italy, described as 'America’s #1 and best loved Italian wine for over 4 decades.'
- Cono Sur, Bicicleta Pinot Noir Valle Central, a still red wine from Chile, described as, 'a voluptuous red Pinot Nair with light violet hues perfect for any occasion. The fruity nose is full of black cherries and berries combined with subtle touches of toasted oak. Its palate is delicate and sweet with soft tannins and a rich finish.'
- Triumph Cellars, Bacon Red Wine Central Coast, a still red wine from California, described as a, 'Rhone style blend featuring rich, bold syrahs, and is bursting with luscious berry flavors with a mouthwatering finish.'