You Can Eat Eight Of The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Meals On Earth In Rockford
Let's face it, we like to eat unhealthy foods. They taste good and they're bad for us.
But little did I know, out of the ten unhealthiest fast foods on the planet, eight of them can be eaten right now in Rockford.
MSN outlined 101 of the unhealthiest fast-food meals in the US and I was shocked to see exactly how unhealthy they really are, and at the same time, just a little bit hungry.
Here are the top 10 most unhealthy fast-food items, and where you can find them in Rockford:
- Burger King's Ultimate Breakfast Platter - 1,170 calories, 65 grams of fat
- Taco Bell's XXL Grilled Stuft Beef Burrito - 870 calories, 40 grams of fat
- KFC's Chicken Pot Pie - 720 calories, 41 grams of fat
- Arby's Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon - 800 calories, 34 grams of fat
- White Castle Onion Chips - 930 calories, 65 grams of fat
- Chipotle Carnitas Burrito -1425 calories, 67 grams of fat
- Subway Chicken and Bacon Ranch Melt - 1,074 calories, 45.2 grams of fat
- Checkers Baconzilla - 910 calories, 62 grams of fat
- McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese - 780 calories, 45 grams of fat
- Domino's Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Hand Tossed 16-inch - 520 calories, 26 grams of fat
Of the ten, only the Onion Chips from White Castle and the Checkers Baconzilla won't be found in Rockford.
However, the other eight places, are there for the taking. One of the things I didn't mention is just how much sodium is in the above ten fast food items.
To see the entire list of nutrition facts and more gut-busting information, check out the entire story on MSN.