10 Reasons Six Flag’s Holiday in The Park is The Best Midwestern Christmas Event
I have to admit that when I hear that Six Flags was having a winter event my first thought was that sounds cold. However, after visiting the park and seeing the event for myself, I can safely say being surrounded by snow and the winter air made it that much better.
Here are 10 reasons why this event should be on your winter bucket list -
- There are 2 million lights on display throughout the park, and they are stunning.
- The holiday themed drinks and food specials are endless - from hot coco and candy cane funnel cakes to holiday tamales they've got something for everyone.
- You can ride your favorite coaster in the snow - not every coaster is open but many are such as Batman, Raging Bull, X Flight, and more.
- They've got rides that are Christmas themed like the famous tea cups.
- SMORES STATIONS - you can purchase a smores kit and make them yourself over a real fire.
- A nightly tree lighting ceremony that will make you feel like you're in a movie.
- SO many beautiful photo opportunities from designated backdrops to millions of lights.
- Indoor & outdoor activities are offered, so you can warm up if you want.
- If you've ever wondered what it's like to be inside of a snow globe... this is it.
- There are TONS of activities for kids including writing letters to Santa and character story times.
Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
For prices, hours, and more head to Six Flag's website.