A Look at IHOP’s New Grinch-Inspired Menu
We've seen 'green eggs and ham' before. Recently Burger King took it's shot at the whole green food thing with its newest 'Nightmare Burger'. Watch us try it on Facebook live here:
Well, now IHOP is serving up a green breakfast inspired by the one, the only, the Grinch! In celebration of the new animated Grinch movie coming to theater's, IHOP is giving us Christmas in November. According to prnewswire, here's what they're serving up -
- Grinch's Green Pancakes: Two Grinch green buttermilk pancakes topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts, crowned with creamy, green whipped topping.
- Minty Who Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate with mint syrup topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
- Who-Roast Beast Omelette: Our big, fluffy omelette filled with shredded beef, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, sautéed jalapeños, onions and golden hash browns topped with tangy BBQ sauce, more shredded cheese and a Serrano pepper. Served with three Buttermilk pancakes.
- Whoville Holiday Cheesecake French Toast: Two King's Hawaiian® rolls, French-toasted and layered with creamy cheesecake filling, raspberry topping and creamy whipped topping.
And for the kids -
- Mt. Crumpit Kids Combo: One Grinch Green buttermilk pancake topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts and green whipped topping. Includes one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link. And, best of all, kids eat free during the promotion.*
- Young Grinch Minty Who Hot Chocolate: A kid's sized hot chocolate with mint syrup and topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
Available now until December 31.