Did You Know Tours Are Available Of Illinois’ Most Haunted House?
Did you know that there are tours available of the most haunted house in Illinois?
Experience Ghost Hunting
I have been lucky enough to have to opportunity to go ghost hunting with some experts. Dan and Larry of The Ghosthunter Dan Norvell Project have taken me out a couple of times. My first experience was at Veterans Memorial Hall in Rockford. Unfortunately, we did not find anything. My second adventure was at Tinker Swiss Cottage in Rockford. That one was very successful. We got lots of activity that night. Check out part of my experience.
Video: Communicating With Ghosts At Tinker Swiss Cottage
Your Chance To Experience Ghost Hunting
If you are looking for a chance to experience ghost hunting, there is a place in Illinois you should definitely check. You are almost guaranteed to have a successful adventure. It is the McPike Mansion in Alton, Illinois.
Information About The McPike Mansion In Alton, Illinois
According to onlyinyourstate.com,
"The McPike Mansion has been called one of the scariest structures in the United States, and it definitely ranks as the most haunted structure in Illinois."
"Originally built in 1869 by Henry Guest McPike, it is located in Alton, Illinois (a town with a haunted history in itself)."
"It has repeatedly been the center of paranormal investigation."
Details About McPike Mansion
- There are two ghosts that haunt the house. They are the former owner and a servant.
- During investigations, lights will flicker on and off. Flashlights will also go out.
- The smell of a former resident's perfume.
- Strange things are spotted in photos that were not seen by the naked eye.
- There are tours available of this extremely haunted house. If you are brave enough, find out the info, HERE.
Video: McPike Mansion (America's Most Haunted Houses)