Frozen Finds: Lean Cuisine Chicken in Sweet BBQ Sauce [VIDEO]
BBQ chicken belongs on every taste testing list, but what about when it's a frozen dinner?
I love the idea of getting a whole bunch of potatoes in my frozen dinners, and this one didn't disappoint on the quantity of potatoes, but it wasn't all that appetizing to look at.
Frozen Find #12: Lean Cuisine Chicken in Sweet BBQ Sauce
“tender white meat chicken in a sweet barbeque sauce with cheesy potatoes”
280 calories, 8g fat, 14g sugar, 33g carbs, 20g protein
- Smell: Spicy, but not in hot spicy, more like BBQ spicy.
- Appearance: Kinda of sloppy, the potatoes look like potatoes, but the chicken...
- Texture: So cheesy! The chicken is a little chewy, but it's still good.
- Size: Good enough, that's for sure!
- Deliciousness: 7/10, just don't look at it while you eat it.
Love it or Leave it? Love it