Here’s Why You Should Dress Like a Cow Today
Or at least grab some cow ears from a costume before you walk out the door to go to work.
Free food is always better than food you have to pay for, am I right?
Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A, which means you can get some free breakfast, lunch or dinner at the low price of nothing, as long as you wear something cow-ish.
- The event takes place Tuesday, July 12 from open until 7p.m.
- Anyone wearing any cow-like items will be allowed a free entree.
- You can pick from these items:
- Breakfast - Chicken Biscuit
- Breakfast - Spicy Chicken Biscuit
- Breakfast - Sausage Biscuit
- Breakfast - Chick-n-Minis
- Breakfast - Chicken or Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Breakfast - Chicken or Sausage, Egg and Cheese Bagel
- Breakfast - Bacon or Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Breakfast - Multigrain Oatmeal
- Breakfast - Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Breakfast - Cinnamon Cluster
- Lunch/Dinner - Chicken Sandwich
- Lunch/Dinner - Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Lunch/Dinner - Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Lunch/Dinner - Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Lunch/Dinner - Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Lunch/Dinner - Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
- Lunch/Dinner - Nuggets
- Lunch/Dinner - Grilled Nuggets
- Lunch/Dinner - Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Lunch/Dinner - Chick-n-Strips
- Lunch/Dinner - Cobb Salad
- Lunch/Dinner - Spicy Southwest Salad
- Lunch/Dinner - Small Ice Coffee, Small Frosted Coffee, Small Frosted Lemonade
- Chick-n-Strips Kid's Meal
- Nuggets Kid's Meal
- Grilled Nuggets Kid's Meal