Rockford Halloween Trick or Treat Guidelines Announced
The most asked question, in the Rockford region, gets an official answer from the City of Rockford. 2020 Trick or Treat guidelines and times.
Rockford trick-or-treating hours will be from 5:30-7:30 p.m. The Winnebago County Health Department set many other guidelines for the Halloween candy haul of 2020, here are a few highlights:
- Stay in groups of 10 or less from the same household
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone over the age of two who can medically tolerate it (including those handing out candy)
- Maintain social distance from other groups
- Carry hand sanitizer with you
- Stay home if you are sick
The WCHD set guidelines for those seeking candy, and for those who plan to hand out candy. It would be my suggestion, to look at the entire list of guidelines, from the Winnebago County Health Department.
Since Halloween is on a Saturday this year, once you get the kids put to bed, it's scary movie time. Don't pick one of these 6 horror movies, or you may never be the same again.
Be smart and stay safe. Happy Halloween.