Rockford Park District Is Now Hiring for a Bunch of Summer Jobs
Spring break is almost here, and that means we are just a hop, skip and jump away from summer break. With all signs pointing towards a much more normal summer season ahead, the Rockford Park District is forging ahead with preparations for summer fun. If you wouldn't mind earning some extra spending cash, or you have teenage or college-age kids who need a summer job, tell them to apply now with the Rockford Park District!
The Rockford Park District is currently hiring for a BUNCH of seasonal and part-time positions at many of their facilities around Rockford. Job openings include:
- Bartenders, bussers, cooks, servers, and hosts for Skybox Restaurant at Mercyhealth Sportscore Complex
- Guest relations, concessions, and lifeguards for RPD pools
- Park maintenance
- Youth Sports program assistants
- Golf course maintenance and customer service
- Ice facilities maintenance
- Program and animal assistants at Lockwood Park
- After school group leader at Discovery Center Museum
Obviously, each open position within the Rockford Park District has a different set of qualifications, but in general, they are looking "to find the right people with the right attitude, skills, and knowledge from a variety of cultures, experiences, and backgrounds who reflect the composition of those we serve!"
To see a full list of openings, and to fill out an application online, go to rockfordparkdistrict.org/careers. A few full-time positions are currently available within the Rockford Park District, and they have a whole bunch of amazing volunteer opportunities, so be sure to check them out too while you're on their website!
The 100 Best Places to Live in the Midwest