The Most Epic Rockford Restaurant Ate One Five Prize Pack Could Be Yours
Food is always good, free food is... well better. Especially when it's from one (or all) of your favorite Rockford restaurants.
Sweet Lenny and I spend a lot of time eating in Rockford, we record it for you and it's called Ate One Five.
In a little over a year we've been to 39 Rockford area restaurants and while it's always fun to share our videos with you, this time we want to literally share the food.
This Saturday at the GR815 Beer Fest you could win the Ate One Five Mega prize pack!
What's in the prize pack? Well I'm glad you asked. Fourteen of our Ate One Five restaurants have generously donated loads of goodies for you and it's all for a good cause.
- Pig Minds Brewing Co. – coaster, beer glass, stickers, growler, gift card for t-shirt and growler fill
- Dog Haus Biergarten – massive beer mug, sunglasses, t-shirt, pencil, can opener, sticker, koozie, four Dog Haus meals
- Woodfire Brick Oven Pizza – t-shirt and gift card
- Halo Cupcake – gift card for one dozen cupcakes
- Beef-a-roo – shopping bag, water bottle, t-shirt, gift card
- Smokin Coop BBQ - gift card
- Abreo – Dusi 2016 Model M bottle of wine, gift card
- Taco Betty’s – t-shirt and gift card
- The Olympic Tavern – four pack of Founders KBS Stout and gift card
- Baker Street Burgers - gift card
- Franchesco’s/Fresco - gift card
- The Machine Shed - gift card
- Prairie Street Brewing Co. – tote, t-shirts, hat, ornament, stickers
- Ditullio's Italian Market Cafe - gift card
We'll also throw in some Ate One Five t-shirts.
Come find us Saturday at the GR815 Beer Fest at the BMO Harris Bank center to buy your tickets. They're just $1 a piece, 6 for $5, 12 for $10 or 25 for $20!
The prize pack is worth over $400 and you could score for for a few bucks of a donation.