12 Midwest Flower Fields That Are Totally Worth The Drive
Spring has sprung and it's time for all of the beautiful flower fields around the Midwest to reach their peak bloom.
Last year's big trend was sunflower fields. I swear from the second it got warm out I saw pictures every day of people visiting local sunflower fields. It's a great way to spend some time outdoors, connect with nature, and of course, take the cutest Instagram pictures ever.
If you enjoy visiting flower fields this time of year, this list will be a perfect go-to guide.
12 Midwest Flower Fields That Are Totally Worth The Drive -
1. Richardson Adventure Farm - 909 English Prairie Road, Spring Grove
2. Veldheer Tulip Gardens - 12755 Quincy St., Holland, Mich.
3. Nettle Creek Lavender Farm - 8255 Pioneer Road, Morris
4. New Life Lavender and Cherry Farm - E10766 County Road W, Baraboo, Wis.
5. Von Bergen’s Country Market - 9805 IL-173, Hebron
6. Goebbert’s Pumpkin Patch - 42W813 Reinking Road, Pingree Grove
7. Stade’s Farm and Market - 3709 Miller Road, McHenry
8. Heap’s Pumpkin Farm - 4853 US Highway 52, Minooka
9. M&D Farms - 14946 S. Bell Road, Homer Glen
10. Harvest Tyme Pumpkin Patch - 17904 Grant St., Lowell, Ind.
11. County Line Orchard - 200 S. County Line Road, Hobart
12. Thompson Strawberry Farm - 14000 75th Street, Bristol, Wis.
That list should keep you busy and keep your Instagram feed looking FABULOUS! From sunflowers, to lavender, to tulips, there's so much flower fun to be had around the Midwest. So fill your calendar with all of the flower fields this summer. Because the best and worst part about flowers is that they're only here for a short amount of time. So let's enjoy them at their best.