11 Items Every Rockford Lover Needs for Their Summer Tote Bag
The unofficial kickoff to summer is just four short days away, Memorial Day weekend. Are you ready? Stupid question. You've probably been ready since Thanksgiving. But I mean, are you really ready? It's important that when you're hitting the beach, park or the river this summer that you've got everything you need because let's face it, once you get there and you realize you forgot something, it's pain to run home and get it.
I'm sure you've already packed the essentials like your beach towel, flip flops and sunblock, but here's a few other things from some of Rockford's most loved retail shops that are a must when hitting the sand and surf this summer:
1. You obviously need a cute tote bag from Crimson Ridge.
2. Keep your drinks cool with these cups and koozies from Rockford Art Deli.
3. Lay out and do some reading with "Murder & Mayhem in Rockford Illinois" from Culture Shock.
4. Add some sweetness to those summer fruit salads with Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar from the Olive Oil Experience.
5. Everyone in Rockford needs a season pass to Magic Waters.
6. Take your summer skin's hydration to another level with Bath & Body Fusion's "Dream Cream".
7. Keep your lips soft and kissable all summer with lip balm from Arch Apothecary.
8. Slay the streets of Rockford and the bike paths of the Rock River with your sweet skateboard from Ground Floor Skateboards.
9. A floppy beach from Minglewood is a must.
10. It's gonna be hot and so will you in your new handmade sundress from Jacq Attire.
11. Don't forget the snacks, nothing's better than grabbing a handful Hermes Kettlecorn.
What will you be throwing in your tote bag this summer?