The 5 Best Giveaways for the Cubs 2017 Season
When you're buying Cubs tickets this weekend, you might want to pick your games based on these awesome promotional giveaways.
Baseball season is almost here! I am so excited, I started wearing Cubs shirts all week. Single game tickets are officially on sale to the entire public Friday, February 24.
While going to see the World Series Champion Chicago Cubs is pretty great on its own... getting a cool promo item is extra awesome.
Last year my sister and I went to the Anthony Rizzo bobblehead game. I could not believe how many people were at Wrigley over an hour before the gates opened.
We were lucky enough to score a bobble, but according to my friend's mom on Facebook, ten minutes later they were all out.
This year the Cubs are going above and beyond with their giveaways. You can check out the full list of promotional giveaways here, but these are the five I think are the coolest.
- Saturday April 15, Cubs vs. Pirates at 1:20 p.m. - Replica World Series Trophy. I'm so bummed because I'm going to the game the day before and getting a magnet schedule... if you're headed to this game, try to be one of the first 10,000 fans to get this awesome tiny trophy!
- Saturday May 20, Cubs vs. Brewers at 1:20 p.m. - 'The Final Out' Bobblehead. We will never forget that final out, Bryant to Rizzo and bam - World Series Champs! How did they make that moment into a bobblehead? I'm not sure, but I know it's going to be awesome. As expected there are also only 10,000 of these available, so get to the game early.
- Tuesday June 20, Cubs vs. Padres at 7:05 p.m. - Championship Parade Confetti Globe. My brother and one of his friends went to the parade and the photos they sent me of the confetti were so amazing, and probably inspired this confetti globe... this will again go to just 10,000 fans, and while this promo sounds awesome, a night game in June? I bet half of them break in the stands.
- Friday, July 21, Cubs vs. Cardinals at 1:20 p.m. - Cubs Sunglasses. Hey Dad... wanna go to the Cubs game for your birthday this year, too? I'm always a fan of free sunglasses and these are blue aviators. They're just for bleacher bums, the first 5,000 to show up.
- Thursday, August 31, Cubs vs. Braves at 7:05 p.m. - Anthony Rizzo Emoji Cap. I don't know what an emoji cap means but I know I really want one. Will Rizzo be the emoji? I can't wait to find out. 10,000 fans will get to take one home.