10 Signs That Summer is Over in Rockford
Is it just me, or did this Summer fly by? I know technically we still have about a month of summer left, but a Fall state of mind is starting to set in.
School starting for the kids kind of marks the beginning of the end of our favorite season. Don't get me wrong, I do love Fall. But we all know what it means... "Winter is coming."
10 Signs Summer is Over in Rockford
- Back to school pics all over Facebook and Instagram.
- Magic Waters closing in less than 2 weeks
- Edward's Apple Orchard opens on August 25th.
- High School football season is in full effect
- Sunflowers are starting to bloom
- People are starting to wear jeans again... but hopefully not these, or these. (once it's really cold outside, you can do this to your jeans).
- The Bears/Packers smack talk has started. Better get your party plans together.
- No more 90 degree days in the forecast. However, this Fall will be warmer than normal.
- Pumpkin everything is hitting the shelves
- The Halloween stores are open