8 Thoughts People From Rockford Have in February
February, we had such high hopes for you here in Rockford.
Too bad, our hopes have already been crushed, and we're only a few days into the month.
Ice rain? Carb carvings and there's nothing new on TV yet. Gross. Which one of these thoughts are you thinking today?
- Is that still snow? Wait it's ice? It's raining ice?
- Is there a chance Lino's will deliver me pizza and a bottle of wine?
- The IceHogs should play outside this weekend, that'd be cool.
- Maybe the ice rain will fall perfectly into my favorite pothole and then someone will drop some tar on it and then my pothole will be filled!
- Wait, did I just see the sun? Nope, that's just the lights from the Coronado.
- Yeah I totally want to go to that concert in Chicago, except then I have to get out of my pajamas I've been wearing for the last month and drive for 90 minutes in the freezing fog. I'll pass.
- What happened to our grass?'
- Today and the entire rest of this month calls for Sugar Jones. And we get an extra day this month.